The Imaging Center
The Imaging Center is a multi-disciplinary facility with a primary function to train in the use of Optical Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy (“TEM”), Scanning Electron Microscopy (“SEM”), Laser Confocal and Deconvolution Microscopy. The facility is also available for Service Work by special arrangement.
Equipment Maintained Includes:
- Hitachi S-570 medium resolution SEM (tungsten)
- Hitachi S-4300 high resolution field emission SEM1
- Hitachi H-8100 scanning transmission electron microscope (STEM)
- Hitachi S-5000 ultra-high resolution scanning electron microscope (UHRSEM)
- Olympus IX-70 inverted deconvolution fluorescent microscope system
- Olympus BX-50 upright fluorescent microscope system
- Olympus IX-81 inverted laser scanning confocal microscope system
- Olympus SZH stereo microscope
If your project requires research or support in any of the above areas, please feel free to contact us. We will gladly put you in touch with personnel that may be able to help you with your project.